In the grand tradition of classic rock and pop groups, we’re delighted to announce the brand new and official Cold War Steve Fan Club! Ladies and gentlemen we bring you Cold War Steve: Partisans
A traditional fan club in every sense: each new member (or Partisan) will receive a special enamel ‘Lucky Ian’ tapir badge, numbered and stamped membership card, a fan club email newsletter once a month with exclusive artwork and written content from Chris, the CWS Office, and other guest contributors. And once we hit 500 founding members everyone will also feature in an epic Cold War Steve collage which will be displayed for posterity online and hopefully in a special limited edition version of the end of year Annual too (Note: see below, we did it! leaving this open for new members before Christmas).
We hope that Partisans will be a way to show your support for Chris, but also become a community platform in its own right with a message board, local meet ups and in 2025, if all goes to plan, the first ever Cold War Steve Convention in a bland hotel somewhere just outside the ring road. Partisans, join us today!
FAN CLUB PERKS:
– A special Partisans ‘fan club only’ enamel tapir badge (designed by Pete Fowler) and hand numbered and stamped members card presented in small bung brown envelopes, delivered in time for Christmas!
– Your head in an epic Cold War Steve Partisans collage once we hit 500 members! (Note: amazing to hit this so quickly, the collage will now happen. We’ll include all new members who sign up before Christmas in the Partisans: Year One collage artwork)
– Monthly members mail out with exclusive artwork and special contributions from guest writers throughout the year, starting January 2024
– Shop discounts, early release info, fan club only artwork, t-shirts, jigsaws and other products
– Future access to a planned community message board / private group, membership only events and meet ups, and the planned CWS Partisans Convention in the future!